Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prince: Another Interesting Piece from SYL!

From: SYL@hotmail.com
To: K_T_@hotmail.com
CC: SYL's Wife; QUIETER; WP
Subject: RE: XXX Collection Opening Special -- FREE Shipping from now till 31st May
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:02:08 +0000


Apparently, you also don't understand English!
Its wasting my time clearing my junk mail folder!
Thank you!

SYL
______________________________
From: K_T_@hotmail.com
To: SYL@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: XXX Collection Opening Special -- FREE Shipping from now till 31st May
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:43:23 +0800

Dear Mr. SYL,

I appreciate your feedback. We will improve from here.

Thanks and best regards,
KT
____________________________________
From: SYL@hotmail.com
To: XXX.com@gmail.com
CC: K_T_@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: LURVEE Collection Opening Special -- FREE Shipping from now till 31st May
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 00:40:04 +0000

Dear Ms XXX K.T san, :)

As a receiver of your spam mail, I must tell you that you email is in my junk mail, thus at this moment, it does not cause much trouble to me in deleting in.

But I must acknowledge your passion in crafting email, As my experience told me, your email writing skill is not better but at least can be on par with Mr. Chan - the naive & childish 35 year old-ers (I certainly "dropped my glasses!") ..:)

As I acknowledge your passion in emailing, I do not deny, still, the need for you to be more cautious in writing email, simply due to 2 reasons,

a) Please got the god damn fact right! (please do not look in this email, I am not referring to this email!)
b) Please got the god damn grammar right! check dictionary for grammatical error! (Please refer this email! especially below highlighted with red) - its ashamed / shameful! to send spam mail with grammatical error! Spam mail is already a nuisance, and moreover, its with full grammatical error! --- please get a copy writer or MR CHAN to assist you since she/he is such a good email writer. thank you.

Before I end this email, I would be kind enough to just highlight to you; I did not come across any lines or link that allows me to unsubscribe, or any sentences intended to guide readers in unsubscribing the email. Perhaps you do not consider this as spam mail, but please rest assure, any commercial email send or email to recipient without recipient's consent, IS SPAM MAIL!

Please be god damn sure that spam mail is illegal under US environment, and no one know for sure when will Malaysia government implement such ruling, but be sure, If it happened, in Malaysia, I will absolutely be kind enough to notify the authority of your spam mail. If you refuse my future act of kindness, you would know your next action, I suppose.

And my advice, please read book 'Online Business'. It is god damn god for you!

You do not need to thank me, I am doing my job as a citizen of Malaysia to ensure you do not make Malaysian shameful of our understanding of English Language. You do NOT need to reply this email, because your reply would most probably be treated as another junk mail.

Thank You for your understanding! :)
SYL

_____________________________________

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:39:21 +0800
Subject: XXXX Collection Opening Special -- FREE Shipping from now till 31st May
From: XXXX.com@gmail.com

Dear all ,
XXXX Collection, your CRAZY BAG SENSE store is officially opened on 20th April.
In conjunction with XXXX Collection Opening Ceremony, we are offering FREE SHIPPING to all purchases that make from now till 31st May for both WM and EM customers.
Kindly log on and register at www.XXXX.com for more details, we have hundreds bags up for grabs!

Please key in FREESHIPPING531 as your discount code when you check out.

Thank you,
Regards,
XXXX Collection Management Team

No comments: