Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Prince: Finally...

‘After 2 years of hard-work, I finally graduated!’

‘I do not deny it is tough to work and study at the same time, juggling with your time to spend with your family, girlfriend, Colleagues, Best friends, and personal leisure; coupled with Over-time working in office; the pressure is lethal amount.’

‘However, here it comes again the dilemma; the depression stage of mine. Dipping in the world of pressure has hardened my experience, strengthen my personality, improve my self-behaviour; but after I received my result, knowing that I am able to graduate; I feel a sudden disappointment.’

‘The reason is because, I have finally gone through my MBA, and I am no longer felt the challenge at this stage anymore, and I need to move on as soon as possible before I am softened!’

‘I lust for challenge and pressure, and of course, my PhD… which will come later this year…..’ grinned with approval.

USQ – MBA - Remark:

Personally, USQ has a good support system, and lecturers and students are encouraged to speak to each others online. They will give each student a password and logging name, so that you can create your own email, read announcement and conferencing with your lecturers.

We do not need to submit thesis, which is one good thing about USQ, However, we need to write assignment and prepare for exam. In order to control their quality and ensure all rounded students, they change the exam rule when I first joined, ‘shit! It is tougher since then’

The sulky thing is that you have to pass assignment and exam both in order to pass the subject, and passing rate is 50% of total mark, they do not allow student to average their mark.

Sometimes, an assignment may not cost you 20% and exam is 80%. Imagine you score in exam (80%), but fail your assignment (<10%). You are still considered as FAIL even though it is only consist of 20% of the overall marks!

No comments: