Saturday, September 09, 2006

Prince: Merdeka...

02 September 2006
Where is Modelling future… …


This would be my first time commenting on Malaysia TV program, and I am glad I am doing so to vent out my doubt towards the future of Malaysia model industry. I had a chance watching the 8TV show-‘I want to be Model’, it is one of the Malaysia Chinese reality show, and unfortunately, participants are way OUT of expectation!

The few thought I have about them:-

a) They can’t speak proper English / Mandarin; and the way they speak become a manifestation of ‘La-La-Ah-Beng’ way

b) They are way too young; immature, and not taking the shows seriously

c) They have too much complaint over what they have got to do to become a model

d) All the above points can be improved, but this one is the most important; their behaviors is a reflection of their thought-‘Modeling is all about look & posture’, instead of passion

*********************************************

30 August 2006
Busy day but holiday wants peace…


I took leave on Friday; yet many undone work in hand, and is due this week!

In order to have a peaceful vacation, it is better to ensure everything is properly delegated.

Well, I don’t expect any call when I am laze around on my bed!

*********************************************

29 August 2006
2 rules …


My wifey taught me 2 office rules;

First one: - always listen to your boss & follow his instruction

When you get into trouble, or has doubt, then you must follow the 2nd rule.

2 rule is:- ‘ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIRST RULE!

************************************************

28 August 2006
Company promoted 6 people …


6 people left in 6 months period; my company morale is in pit low.

During our monthly meeting, we were asked to fill in an A4 paper of how we feel about our company management. The suggestion will be used to create a new management system that everyone will fall in love with.

Today, our MD called an emergency meeting, and shows us our thought about the management; and put in short into 3 sentences:-

a) Unrealistic Target – target is unachievable!
b) Low employee benefit – local benefit with global expectation!
c) Low transparency in HR – unclear evaluation system!

He promised to change the management system; and in order to earn our trust, he announced 6 promotions which will be in effective from October. Unfortunately, none of the manager received any of the promotions.

It is again leads to dissatisfaction at the middle management!
Why can’t they do it right?

*************************************************

No comments: