Saturday, December 30, 2006

Prince: Farewell 2006...Welcome 2007...!

As we bid fare well to year 2006, and welcoming year 2007, Let’s not forgetting the experience year’ 06 has brought us that allow us ‘a step forward’, ‘a stage higher’ & ‘a further degree of maturity’.

These experiences have brought us good & bad memory; and shall walk down the memory lane as the pendulum swings into year 2007! It shall be an anecdote that brings us better growth in year 2007; while serving advice to the young or otherwise.

Beyond this, not forgetting our resolution set for year 2006; either achieved or aborted, never mind, but continue our journey & set the next resolutions as a gift ushering into year 2007!

Resolution of my very own as below to share with you;

1.‘Aging’ has given me a growing pressure every year; Sometime I ponder of myself, from a young, impulsive, rebellious & passionate 18 year-old kid to, a mature, humorous, thoughtful, ambitious & strategist of 25 year-old man; that in fact shows a tremendous change in my life throughout the curve! Yet, I am still improving with a good plan ahead which shall be achieved this year - Enrolling into a good PhD program from reputable University is on top of my list!

2.We are the slaves of the modern capitalist; only then, we are able to live with stability with the money given by the capitalist. They are growing stronger since the past 10 years which taken much society income & contributes little back to the labor market; creating imbalance income distribution, and the trend will continue. In order to stay strong, we must be capable enough for them to see our value; hence learning as much as I could & perform better for my job, shall be next in my list!

3.Nothing is better than being with someone you love; true enough for you to appreciate the relationship which fate brought to you; and it has been long-awaited for a proper gift to show what could be done next. I shall give something special this year!

4.Capitalist is growing stronger & overshadowing the labors market. If we can’t beat them, then we must join them. Business is my strength, and shall continue my journey searching for the “opportunity to create the golden opportunity”, though this is a plan for long and yet the right-time, but we shall see.

Till then…

Happy New Year 2007!!!!!!

No comments: