Friday, December 22, 2006

Prince: My event, their event...





Sometimes I am just too tired to involving in a squabbling over frivolous issues that may deem important to the circumstance; I have no choice because their ego is huge enough to fight you dead!

My experience in event organizing tells me that the Host always the first to give speech; whoever honorary invited, either the Prime Minister or the highest authority’s speeches are after the host.

The invited guest has to pay reverential to the host, and as an honor to be invited to the function, they shall allows the host to speak first.

Somehow, in my event, my senior argued that our MD should speak after the others speaker; because we are the main sponsors; also because their experience tells them that important person always speak last in any event.

I am too tired to argue so, and let it be, and do whatever you like!

More importantly, everyone enjoy the event & it ended happily...

Pictures taken when I am sitting at the balcony enjoying a cup of 'Chinese Herbal Tea' that believed can cure Heavy Flu; and group pictures after the event. Those posted with the Mascot are out Pa & Ma Team members...=)

No comments: