Saturday, March 03, 2007

Prince: What could be worse..?

I have been thinking these few days what could be worse for my career. Office politic penetrated every nook & cranny, all originated from the controller which everyone hated the most; becoming a member of this political delegation. All that I can do now is waiting for the time to pass by, waiting for the moment of risk to arrive at my door front!

It is quite a complicated situation to explain in details but I realize that I might become a puppet to achieve everyone’s hope for the best in the office. Members wish to vote me as the chairmen of Motivation Committee after the resignation of the assistant brand manager; this may not be a good catch, as a chairman to play between the top management & the employees!

However, I have already seen this coming before its arrival; and I have always ready for the games. Let’s see…

No comments: