Sunday, May 20, 2007

Prince: Where is the Organization culture....?

These few weeks are the most difficult week to me as tough decision has to be made for my future, though, I may have pretentiously claim to stay another year, I know, it will be tough especially working under a non-conducive environment for learning.

Positive thought tell me to stay as I’m not able to survive in next company If I can’t survive under the present environment; Another thought of fallen angel tell me to leave as my conscience knows present environment is much worse compare to others.

Moving on is important for me, I know, and I should also know that I am already 26 year-old, though, younger than lots other, but I’ve only another 4 years to spend building the base of my career, considering before 30 y-o is a quarter of career-fighting period.

Somehow, my thought was become a series of word of mouth, and people are swarm with inquisition, and supposition I may leave, and I certainly feel indignant for being an object of suspicion, to have hidden intention to leave company for a greener pasture.

‘The perils, though I came through unscathed, but palpable disappointed & frustrated for being live under the deviated expectation; dream jobs don’t come, while I’ve to force my passion on those cruising through at the moment of my life, at which I reproach out of expectation. ‘

No comments: