I’ve never had a peaceful meal since then because I constantly heard the father ‘attacking’ his son with harsh word. Below are some words coming out from his mouth, and I drop my jaw!
- ‘Have you said your grace? How many times do I have to teach you to say your grace?’
- ‘Can you eat faster? I brought you here for good food, and this is how you re-pay me?’
- ‘No drink until you finish your spinach cheese, you’ve never eat-up your food before! No drink until to finish your food’
- ‘Do you hear me? Eat properly! Sit straight, and hold your fork steadily!’
- And more..blah…blah…blah…Then the couple…screwing up the waiter…
‘You only realize that you are out of ‘something’ after we have been waiting for almost half an hour? I don’t care, today is a special day for us, now I am going to order something on yours restaurant!’
Talking to his dad after the waiter left, ‘Don’t care, just squeeze something out from them’
- No matter how much you pray to god, you will never get anything with such attitude towards others especially your son; it’s about patience & passion in educating your son, not by reprimanding, scolding, and despising.
- Being a profit-minded jerk who only think about self-derive benefit by pressing others isn’t the way of life, none of the religion teaches you about compensation by taking advantage on others’ mistake.