Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Prince: Oh, I am totally dismalllll...

Bird chirping, wind breezing through the green pasture, while I dipped in the Pool enjoying the beautiful scenery, and then, flash of mind, the scene of my ‘office work’ came through, and I know, I have got to go back to my office today! I scream quietly in my mind, mindful, ‘Even on Satruday!’

Such as long lost enjoyment of the natural environment, trying to, and seeing thing differently from a different angle, pitifully, it is such a short moment for me to discern those natural around me.

The long-lost and the ignorant of the environment, perhaps, only to happen around for people with perennial antagonism towards certain things; for me, it could be my work, and I am stuck.

I have no idea to answer question such as “why would you put yourself in the situation like this, since one and a half year ago!” The office is in her thrall, none has the temerity to counter her. She enjoys the autocracy. This is just another story…

While, considering the welfare of employees are serious deprived, and being compensate with an additional RM 1k to the annual bonus, could just be Ineffectual. The plan to improve employee satisfaction is a total fiasco. This is just another story…

It is just another ossified organization where the word ‘change’ stays with the mouth, drifted apart from the reality. It can easily judge to be a failure from the ‘high turn over’ of employees, and worse, it has become a story of those leaving us, banded from mouth to mouth. Well, this is just another story…

It is quite disappointing, especially to see with your own eyes, on the leaders who seem to know only the rudimentary of leadership skill. The culture built up, has nurtured the defend ‘system’ in each employees to work-out their feints towards the important top shot, merely a cloak of themselves. It is somehow deems necessarily under such a Perilous working environment, oh, I am in totally dismal!

No comments: