Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Prince: Open Letter to Thanks...

Dear all,


I have finally received my confirmation email, and I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all for your blessings all these while.


Judging from my recent appraisal, I realize there are still some rooms for improvement, and I have also promised myself to continue to do so.

Just to give you some light-on; through the past 6 months, I have really learnt far more than I could compare to the last few years.


With my superior constantly guiding me through in every aspect of my works, providing valuable feedback and imparting precious experiences to me; I feel significantly enlightened. This has never happened to me before until I join my current company. I am glad I have made the right choice, finally, (although many have hated me for my decision to move forward!).


I know this ‘confirmation’ is not the end for me yet, as there are many more for me to explore and learn, and improve myself; and I will always uphold my principle, to ‘Always blame my-self’ so that I can constantly look back to my own act for self-improvement. I must also admit that the industry is getting more competitive; thus, we must always speedy up self-improvement, and brush up our attitude and knowledge for the betterment of future. J


Thank you for your support for all these while.



No comments: