Saturday, November 18, 2006

Prince: Singapore...







10/11/2006@ I was sent to SIngapore for a product survey; & come to realise how much SIngaporean dislike SIngapore...I took a cab to Hotel, & began to express my respect & appreciation to SIngapore government who are able to govern their country in such a prosperoous way, before the taxi driver started to refute my beutifully crafted thought about SIngapore; well, seems that nothing is perfect in this world. Every countries' citizen tends to glorify other countries because we like to compare...Anyhow, I still love SIngapore...." It seems that at this of the year, most hotels are fully book, no wonder my company is willing to spend an executive room for my stay...I got to enjoy the executive club services, such as siwmming pool, golf, free flow of coffee at any time of the time to hang around the club; anyway, I aint got time for that though, I've just managed to grab my breakfast...

No comments: