Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Prince: Make Charity real DEAL…


I would rather donate all my money to orphanage, Old Folks Home and those needy, than giving my money to Church, Temple and Mosques…


I would rather spend all my leisures teaching autistic children, orphans, or taking care of the old folks, leprosy patient, or those in needs, than sitting in temple doing my prayers, listen to bible, or praying loud to god…


Those who needs to have a building to nurture more charitable persons, is tantamount to distorting the fact about religious teaching, because you can share good lesson at any where, any time, any moment, not necessarily under a beautifully, and magnificently built- temple, church and mosque…


That’s why; I only give my money, my time, to those who really need it, not to architecture…

No comments: