Friday, March 18, 2005

Prince Got a Bit Upset...

I personally hate people who behave rudely, even, sending out email, have to ethically right, i receive an email stated only what she want and its so rush... so I reply the follwing...
This is the email i got...

Need their pix
Speakers
1. Person 01
2. Person 02
3. Person 03
4. Person 04
5. Person 05
6. Person 06
and so i reply...

Hi, XXX,

I have to admit that you have such a good planning & scheduling ahead of you, and that everything can still be so rush.I was not informed earlier that you need the below pictures, and I must admit that I do not have the personal pictures of the below listed HoD, except Dato R and Mr. Ro.

At this moment, My boss is on-leave, and will only be back tomorrow. I might as well, doubt that he has all the listed HoD pictures as per your request. Even if I wish to help you to prepare the picture, I will only be able to give you tomorrow morning, the soonest.

Meanwhile, as an advertising agency and a resourceful account executive like you are,I believe you realize that taking picture may be part of your responsibility to serve your client. I hope I am not too bold to ask for your help, not to send an email, stated only the thing you needs. As according to protocol, I do not take instruction from your side. As much as I am willing to help in such a rush hours, with only 15 minutes ago you step in and ask for it. If you need my help to prepare the following picture, I would need clearance from my superior – Prof....

Meanwhile, I may need to borrow your camera if the above assignment is approved, and as well, I would hope you will be able to send a notification email to all HoD that you need their personal pictures to be taken by me.

Lastly, I can’t be sure that all HoD is available at this moment, like I mention, as much as I wish to help, but it is really too rush. Please at least inform marketing department and corporate communication a few days earlier to avoid under-performed.

We are working toward an efficient organization, from good to great, as so to be the best player in the industry. I hope you understand. Together we work toward the betterment of our company. Thanks

No comments: