Friday, March 18, 2005

Prince Got REply...

Dear Prince,

I did not mean to send the email bluntly to you and to instruct you. Infact I had actually accidenttally clicked on the sent button without realising it. I was not even aware that you had received this mail before I could even finish typing out the necessary information.

For your information, I do not decide on which ad should go out asap. But Dato' P does (the Big Boss). So maybe you may want to speak to him instead. For the email you sent I am going to simply ignore as I did not mean to send you the mail in the first place and besides you could have just sent it to me to clarify and I did speak to you earlier regarding the pix. Instead you had to send it out to the rest of the team. Well its your call anyway.

I am sorry to had rush you, pls understand that I don’t give instructions here, but I get instructions. This ad is out only at the last minute and I came to you and ying (from HR) immediately after I got the information of names of the speakers.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments: