Friday, March 18, 2005

Prince Wonders Why She's so....

Prince wonders why is she so stupid though! She didn't get what he means! Prince ponders, and find it ridiculous, if someone is able to type the email simultaneously, accidentally, click on the send button??!! so prince replies below to bring her back to the track again..

Hi, XXX,

Perhaps you may have misunderstand what I’ve just mention,

First of all,
it is impossible for me to clarify every email that sent to me, either accidentally or purposely, But, ethically and personally, I believe you may need to be more careful in sending out email, because it is not my part to clarify every email unless the email is blur or unclear.

Second of all,
I am confused of your responsibility as an account executive representing your agency, to serve your client. I wonder how our agent and client relationship can be built through, if you do not realize your part. If the instruction is from Dato P, sending out from company to agent, what make you think you should come back to us (company) to get the job done? Instead, you have all the equipment and necessary information in your hand for the above task. Meanwhile, I can only play my part to assist you if you get the necessary clearance from my superior.

Thirdly,
It doesn’t matter if it is Dato P, or any of our respectful V.P that sent out the instruction, but, I just want to get this clear that we play our role as client, and I will assist whatever we can. I hope you understand this.

Fourthly,
I will provide my assistance if it was approved by my superior, or you may take the pictures by yourself. In fact, I think you can do a better job than me since you know what you need.

Please let me know if anyhow you find my service in great help for you.

Thanks

Prince

No comments: