Monday, May 01, 2006

Prince: The CHinaman Housemate...

There are six tenants in a condominium of 3 rooms. My friend and I occupied two room respectively, and 2 Chinaman occupied the master room; while, another two prefers to sleep at the living room.

The first day of my stay; I have tried to get to know everyone of them, and in fact, among 3 of them; one is my brother, and the others two was my college mate.

My friends are having problem with the Chinaman, saying that the China chap is stingy and untidy. I have given the Chinaman the benefit of doubt; of course, I neither want to judge a person by their look, nor words of ill from others.

I was trying to make myself a bowl noodle, but I was told that the kitchen was out of cooking gas. My brother claimed that the Chinaman cook everyday, and used-up the cooking gas. He also told me that they take turn to pay for the cooking gas, and it was his turn.

My brother doesn’t mind paying for the gas tank even though he does not use it at all, but the Chinaman has to pay for it now since it is his turn; furthermore they have never even fork-out a single cent for the cooking utensils.

I do not simply believe in others statement, unless I see it with my own eyes. I have already stayed here for 3 days, plus every visit here previously, I saw the Chinaman cook. That have proven that the Chinaman does cook, and he cook very often.

The cooking gas was ‘out’ quite sometimes; and no one is willing to order a new tank. They are waiting for the Chinaman to place the order; but the Chinaman does not even care, and he has stopped cooking from the day when the cooking gas was used-up.

Frankly speaking, I hate this type of personality. I always call it the ‘parasite’ character. Those who posses a ‘parasite characters’ - enjoy taking advantage on others, and drains other resources before they set a new target.

Have you ever encountered this type of human-being?

No comments: