Monday, May 01, 2006

Prince: Elements in life...

Life is full of challenges, life is adventurous and passion. Yet, all these coexist with the elements in life. One of our elements in life is our circle of relationship. Our circle represents our surrounding, inclusive of those physical sculptures around us. It allows us to learn and grow; it teaches us that ‘learning is a life-long process’ because you will never see darkness around you except in your own mind.

One day when you walk into an empty house, and when you think you see nothing, but you see a house. It is interesting to say that we always see thing around us, and we learn with our eyes. Those who are blind will then have to learn through touches.

Nevertheless, let us not forget the abstract elements in life, which is our emotion and intelligence. They help to shape our thought. The abstract element is what we can not see or feel, but we can build a better world to live in with a right thinking. It also helps to build your personality, and leads you to your dream. Sometimes, when you are unable to build a better outer world, you can help to build a better inner world first, because inner world can eventually help to shape a better outer world. For example, kind people make the world a better place to live in. Benevolence gives you happiness in the society. Unscrupulous people give you headache!

Today, one of my friends from ‘Lamp Burger’ asked, ‘what do you want to do in future?’ The same question was posted when I met another friend of mine in ‘Bell-Air’. It seems to be an ‘opening dialogue’ for a direct salesperson; Pardon me, let me correct it; they do not consider themselves as direct salesperson, but a consultant or solution provider who promote the benefit of network marketing that can help to fulfil your dream. I neither despise nor want to criticise or deny, but I am just not interested anyway.

All that I know, I was given a ‘life’ with two choices; I either live the normal way, or I live the different way. I have chosen the latter. The main reason I keep learning and pursuing my study because I want to live differently. I want to learn as much as I can, and prepared myself for my dream. I understand that I want to do something different, and big! And I am sure that I am not looking for fast-money.

In another incident, I learn that human-being is not homogeneous in their abstract elements. They do not think alike, and act accordingly. They do not necessarily posses a rational thought, and do not necessarily ‘think’ correctly. To certain degree, these elements are affected by a few side-characters, such as ego, arrogance, and temper-some. It is a reflection of immaturity. It depends much on self-control which falls back on emotional quotient (EQ) of each independent being.

For instance, breaking-off a relationship could be heart-breaking. Irrationality kick-in. to tell you to insist on status quo ante, but the fact is cruel enough to go against your will. Irrationality will tell you not to accept the fact, and irrationality will tell you to do whatever you could to get it back; eventually, you start to live in your own world which leads you apart from the reality. Sometimes, you may come across cases of commit suicides, murdering, housebreaker, extortion, and vandalism; as a result of their weakening abstract elements.

No comments: