Sunday, August 13, 2006

Prince: PIKOM...PI.....KOM..





12 August 2006
PIKOM PC Fair…


We went to the PIKOM PC fair in KLCC. We were forced into a big crowd moving toward the main entrance. I feel agitated, and sense of dislike toward crowded areas, perhaps I feel insecure among the unidentified surging crowd around me.

We managed to reach the entrance; I am surprised to know that the fair is separated into 5 main halls at different floor; and at that short moment, I realise that we (I) were progressing like a flock of sheep in accord to instruction. Some of the walk-ways were cordoned so that we walked through in accord to their will; moving from one hall to another and there is no U-turn for you.

Anyway, I bought two Laptop Bag cost RM 179 each (one for me, and the other for my wifey as her birthday gift). I also bought a cartridge cost RM 170.

We went home, and decided to go for movie at One Utama GSC tonight. I prefer ‘Pirate of Caribbean’ but the movie is out of seat already. We have no choice but to watch ‘Dragon Tiger Gate’. Our movie starts at 9.00pm; we arrived earlier at 7.15pm, and went dinner at ‘Jack’s Place’. I have a mixed Grill while my wifey order a beef steak.

I feel thirsty and decided to purchase a cup of Ice Lemon Tea at GSC counter. But the Q is too long, and looks still. My wifey told me about another counter upstairs, so I went upstair. But to my amaze, the counter is closed but the water is still boiling. We enquires the staff passed-by, and was told that it was a different department. (What kind of service is that?)

We check-in, and before the movie starts (at 9.50 pm), I decided to go ahead with the Ice-Lemon Tea. Well, I thought it will be fast, but I Q 45 minutes before it reaches my turn). I went in at 9.45 pm), Yes, the movie started 45 minutes ago. I reprimanded the GCS staff at the counters, and I also reprimanded the check-in staffs (ticket inspectors). What kind of service is this? If you know that today will be crowded, why can’t you hire more part-time personnel perhaps to ease the situation?

No comments: