Sunday, August 13, 2006

Prince: What I Hate..'Bad Services'...







05 August 2006
Bad Service At Pizza Uno Centre Point


I got no choice but to frequent Pizza Uno for their special pizza because my wifey desperately needs ‘Pizza Uno’ for Dinner. Anyhow, I have no preference at all toward Pizza; it all looks the same to me.

I ordered a beef steak medium cook at Pizza Uno Centre Point. . While waiting for my food to be served, starvation visited, my thought is moving toward great disappointment. Well, I am practically disappointed with the sluggish service of Pizza Uno at Centre Point. 20 minutes are not much for me, but I am feeling a bit left-out when looking at those late-comers being served with freshly cook dishes not even 10 minutes after their order. Can somebody tell me what’s wrong with them? When I finally got my order arrived, only to find out it is COOK…..ishh….

No comments: