Friday, July 20, 2007

Prince: Hectic work schedule is killing!

Finally rest assure at home!

Have you ever feel yourself so break away after work? I do, always, especially the past 2 weeks.

Trust me, working 14 days non-stop (no holiday, no weekend, no leave) is absolutely nut!

Emotionally aggravated by the frustration planted in my work, wrenching my thought for work, and exacerbated by the study of Japanese language amidst my hectic schedule! Trust me, I feel like absolutely out of my mind!

The moment the Japanese tutor gargle Jap at me, I might just drink a bottle of aperients hoping I can flush whatever I know out of my brain! Somehow it just isn’t happened.

Anyway, one thing I learn, ‘keep the shit with you, thing will get better’; that’s true though!

With all shits I’ve been through, no matter how feculent bog I trudge through, I remain myself; those around me immaculate & happy just because I’ve never transmitted my hatred to anyone. (* well, Nag is inevitably, of course).

No comments: