Thursday, November 08, 2007

Prince: Bowling...

Now, my company somehow recruited 2 internships to help up marketing activities, and both of them are from UCSI! My ex-Company! How Ironic! Anyway, below is Eugenie, and the other is Veronica (Which I constantly get the wrong name 'Vero' Or 'Veno'!, anyway, At least someone to share my bitter experience in the company!!!! (grinned!)




I was selected as one of the organizing committee for company bowling competition, its a small event but fun-filled. Well, this is also the 2nd time into bowling game @ age of 26!!! Funny isn't it, no indicate about bowling in above photo, well, again,most photo taken belong to company and so,I should avoid putting it up here for public viewing! especially when my company (Japanese) very particular about P&C....

No comments: