Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Accepted the Offer...

I have accepted the offer from a listed company, Atis Corporation Sdn Bhd, and with much doubt, turning down another good prospect which offers me a higher salary and opportunity for oversea posting.

I do not know if I make the right choice, but certainly, a lot of contemplation has been through lately. No one would know if a choice is right or wrong, unless you really step you foot into the journey.

Sometimes, that is the risk you have to take. Before that, I was so worry about getting into another new job, surviving in a new environment, meeting with new people and new objective to be set. I have received advices and recommendations from many parties, and at last, decision has been made.

I always try not to be carried away by the moment, neither emotionally affected in making a decision about my future route, nor being affected by other factors in life. It really involves a lot of thinking, and evaluation. And, I start to wonder, why we; human-being was given a brain that involves such a complex exploring.

I have been known as a risk-taker, because of my believing that nothing is impossible. But, at the same time, being affected my past underlying personality and behavior who happen to be a risk-averse. I must believe myself, have been transformed into another person, and that changes my personality and behavior. At last, I am still in the transition period, as I hardly believe in it that I am still who I am.

No comments: