Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Prince: The Decision...

The war between armed revolts and country A, while, the country B, the General is indecisive…

‘The rebel forces are marching toward the city A from the west, while, our troops are residing at the east of the country A; we still have time to gather our soldiers, and march towards our neighbour; However, if the rebel forces take the first mover advantage, they will succeed, and overthrow the king.’ said the Advisor.

‘The King killed my father, though my heart full of hatred and grudge, urging me to revenge, but if the rebel forces overtake us; the country will fall into the hand of the different nation, suffering the pain of their mistreatment.’, said the General perplexedly, and continued, ‘my father’s vision is to run the country in total efficiency in so that the citizen live prosperously; if it falls into the hand of rebel forces, my father soul will not rest well; seeing his dream crushed in the hand of others; should I then help the king now?’ asked the General.

‘Revenge is personal grudge; ‘offering’ is for the citizen of the country; only if you are willing to give up your revenge, then the citizen will share your victory at the end; However, the final decision is rest on your hand as you are the General of our troops, we act upon your command.’ said the Advisor.

‘If I, only care, and I shall only focus on my revenge, the citizen will suffer due to my act. I shall then become the notorious General ever in the history, where everyone shall spit on me, curse me, and disavow me. I shall rise for my dignity and integrity, clear of my personal and public affairs, be fair and square and impartial in my decision, shall then, I gain my respect. Let’s fight for the war, rise for the king at this moment, call for the troops now!’ The General shouted.

No comments: