Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Prince: $ buy Loyalty & Commitment at work!

It is inspiring to learn that money can not buy everything in life; but the least in the business-world, money can buy loyalty and commitment. The belief is pervasive, especially among the white collar worker in the market. Employees believe that loyalty and commitment are fostered through monetary value; while, employers believe that monetary value is a measurement of your achievement in the company, but I would think that it is merely a euphemism for ‘selfishness’!

Personally, I would say, ‘you pay for the kind of achievement you want to see!’, and ‘if you pay peanut, you get monkey’. As an employer, you must always understand the philosophy in order to get what you want from your employees. I will stay with the company, and contribute all my heart if the company is willing to pay me well, of course, I mean WELL.

No comments: