Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Prince: 'Used-To-Be' Friend!

I used to have an old-school-mate who happened to be my best friend, but I decided to break-off my friendship with him 4 years ago. I dislike his character of indeterminate, and dependency. He likes to share the success of others but unwilling to give-out his effort. Still remember the phrase that he used to tell us, and make us promise him.

‘Please remember me when you are rich; do make me your partner at that time okay?’

He used to do that to everyone one of us, and I truly sick of this type of people (Sorry to say that!).

A few days ago, I got a call from one of my best pal. We had a chat, and I was told about him.

He has broken up with his girlfriend for an 18 years-old Indonesian Chinese girl which he knew through web-cam. He treated his girlfriend as if transparent! Very often, he flirted with this Indonesia lady on the cam; right in front of his girlfriend. It is even absurd since he hasn’t even met this girl before; I mean in real life! Well, I do not personally deny internet relationship but the intention must be right!

What I last heard is that this Indonesian girl is from a wealthy family; her father owns a factory in her homeland. Her father decided to hand the factory over to her ‘future-husband-to-be’, whoever it is- must be born in the year of ‘Monkey’ because of his superstitious belief.

Her father forced her to break-up with his ex-boyfriend due to this superstitious belief. And, by some twist of luck, this ‘used-to-be’ friend of mine, met up with her on the internet and he was born in year of ‘Monkey’, thus, make him fit the criteria. He was so happy; on the other hand, his girlfriend was furious! Thus, they had argument, and eventually broke-up.

From what I know, his girlfriend is a direct-sale person, and had registered an account under his name and had forked out 30k for the business. She had worked hard for the business, but the commission was paid under ‘his’ name, and now, they have broke-up. You know what I mean……

Anyway, I dislike ‘people who like to make-use of other people’, who prey on people’s effort for own advantage…

1 comment:

Adrian Choo said...

wow. this friend of yours quite siau huh? laidat also can ah? imagine that. it's really hard to believe. i think its very unscrupulous and terrible what he did to his gf. all in the name of greed. cheh.