Monday, August 13, 2007

Prince: The different type of boss...




The first job I had as a PR executive, I have a good boss but the big boss (owner) is a jerk who cares about his building more than his employee. Imagine we received RM 300 Ang-Pow as Bonus in my year, and till now, still no bonus was given out! He spent all in building his so called apartment for students, and building his own empire in Cheras!






The 2nd job I have in kindergarten certainly give me the pleasure to work, having fun with children, and once a while replacing absent teachers to teach in class is certainly fun. Reporting direct to CEO evenmore challenging but my CEO only come once a week, and our optional reporting line is the incapable old lady principal. She is really the living stingy stingray on earth man! She can even eavesdrop on our phone conversation sometimes! How can I work with such unethical boss!



The 3rd Job I have now is much better with MNC status, many to learn and explore, and certainly enhance marketing skills. The dark side of it is the high turnover, and a nightmarish boss who always stick at my back on everything,

and recently learnt about backstabbing skills, and seems to utilise it on everyone dislikes. Oh, night mare!

No comments: