Saturday, August 18, 2007

Prince: What a day...

Don’t feel like working today though ton of work waiting for me. Wake up in the morning swarm with the lazy reflection of mine; I decided to give myself a break after 4 months of working weekend at home and office. I went for shopping with my wifey at Low Yatt (coz I wish to purchase something for my laptop), and I finally spent RM 600 buck for my laptop accessories, hence you can assume that my laptop is more like my baby!

Arrived home in late afternoon, feeling guilty of not working, and I decided to plan my schedule for tomorrow. I’ve got to finish my work tomorrow, especially the presentation material for Tuesday. You may wonder why I would need to prepare Tuesday presentation so many days earlier. Well, no one know myself better than I do, Others may spend 2 days to complete a task, but I would need double! Not that I am incapable, but I am slow due to my little experience in this line. That explains all…And, even though I schedule earlier to cover my ‘weaknesses’ but eventually it becomes a merit on me because people sees me as a man with proper planning! That explains…

No comments: