Friday, July 18, 2008

Prince: Before the eyes of others...

My career has reached such a situation where I’ve been dwell into a sensitive position myself in the company; knowing myself coming from competitor’s, yet I was overwhelmed by my desire build my ‘baby’ now; knowing any reaction from my previous company can significantly affect the growth of my ‘baby’, yet I can not speak out freely of what may come; but…I think I have found another way around to deal with it, yet maintain my work ethical / professionalism which is to…Tell what you should tell, and no more than that, tell NOT what an ordinary person may see, but a smart person may realize……Anyhow….The marketplace is a Warfield, Sun Tzu said….so…

“I believe, the world now don’t care of where you come from, but more of what you can do…and I believe as long as I show what I can do…through any other means, I can still fly…because I believe I perceive myself at first before the eyes of others, and thus I create the ballgame…”

No comments: