Saturday, January 06, 2007

Prince: End of Holiday..Sob..Sob...

4 days holiday seems shorter than I thought. Feeling lazy, laid-back & with sluggishness, I doubt I have the spirit for work for tomorrow.

It is January for god sake!

It is New Year for god sake!

It is the first day of the New Year in office for god sake!

Nothing should impede your duty in company!

But….! Come on!

I am just an ordinary person performing some routine job, nothing eventful for the day though.

Damn! How much I wish I can be someone special; but… regardless of my assiduity, seeking for the golden opportunity, sometimes it’s just not going to happen in a blink!

Regardless of your capability, sometimes you just have to perform trifling work for the company! Regardless of your qualification, experience or what so ever, company has always been a stingy poker, a bad pay master, and, giving you a promiseful career that rarely effectuated!

Welcome to the world brother!

No comments: