Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas.....Boring..Lonely..?

Another Boring Christmas, I believe.
I never believe in celebrating festive season so much, since we are going to have it every year and then. And every year is the same to me, especially Chinese New Year, whereby, I can even tell you what I am going to do for the first day, second day and so on. It becomes routine and bored. I need something special that can bring live to me!

Many invitation tonight from different circle of friend of mine, but, I turn all down, by telling them that I plan for a cup of coffee in coffee bean in Sri Hartamas.

I do what I always like to do, sitting around, and observing people around me, to see how they celebrate the similar Christmas again.

I believe they feel much different than me about the festive season, they perceive festive season as something that leave behind good memory, reunion and the list goes on…however, I did feel the same thing before, but, somehow, it faded and wane. I feel myself getting older and older…

Life is meaningless to me if I haven’t got what I dream for; even festive season is tasteless for me! I must say I start to enjoy coffee more than before, and, throughout the drinking process, I tend to ponder a lot, from all walk of life that you put yourself in, realizing that life means so much so other…

Like I mention before, Teenager today do not know the meaning of festive season anymore, and you tend to see them hanging around Bangsar, KL, and so on. Worse still, I am one of them…gosh, but, I like to be that way, sometimes I wonder, why do we need to remember the entire story behind a festive season? Though, you need to know what you are celebrating for, but, if you are not celebrating the season, instead, you are only celebrating the holiday you entitled for, then there’s no need for the story-telling session. That’s what I think
it is….

No comments: