Saturday, December 18, 2004

"A Typical Gemini"...Meeting up Internet Princess..so far..?!

It must be fate that brought us up today; I met up with a typical Gemini on the net today. I would say, I got to know her on the net a few days back. What caught my attention is that, she is a Gemini too. And I would name her as “Typical Gemini”.

Initially, I believe every human being is different in term of their thinking and perhaps the way of expression. However, after a few chat with "typical Gemini", I came to confirm the similarity of "Gemini". A Gemini tends to be more skeptical about relationship, though; age, material and many things in life are not a measurement for relationship for "Gemini".

Regardless of how people deem “Gemini” as playful in relationship; I would say they are terribly wrong! “Gemini” is the most loyal partner in relationship. They are perceived as playful, because they always have a smile on their face and tend to have a lot of friends. “Gemini” tends to care about other’s feeling, even though they are terribly sad but they never put their feeling up-front, since they do not want other to feel the same way. As a “Gemini” myself, I know how I feel as a “Gemini”……

Meanwhile, I, as a “Gemini”, found myself greatly obsessed with this “Typical Gemini”, probably because of her open character and her mature thought that allow us to have a smooth chat over the net. And, eventually, we both exchange number. I do not deny that I do wish to dream for a better understanding of “Typical Gemini”, but the brutal fact is, what you dream will never come true, thus, I would better leave it to the fate. Should I do so…I wonder…?

No comments: