Sunday, December 19, 2004

A lunch…a chat…now...a friend…!

Yes, finally, we are out for lunch in One Utama!

I message her the night after the “net chat”, I do not deny that she is a totally a net addict because she online most of the time, that is what I assume! She told me she slept at 5 am that night. She messages me at 9 am next morning, telling me that she has an artificial leg and had a bad accident before! I ponder for a while, though, it do not strike me.

Very often, I must admit, man tends to be more concern about a woman physical outlook; thus, you can expect them to give much excuse if they receive the message as I do. Meanwhile, I can feel my sanity, still; and my purifying souls are not shocked with that message! I replied, “What is it going to do with our lunch?”

I hate discrimination, and perhaps I stand firm on my principle? I have been organizing many charity projects, and have met-up with many physically-challenged persons very often. It may have shaped my thought and character over the years. I must applaud their perseverance and determination in heir life, has brought them the spirit of independent! They have never given up their life easily, and they still dare to dream!

Though, I am neither holy person nor sacred, but I do place much emphasize on the character of those I met. For those who walk like a princess, will look like one, for those who walk like a hypocrite, then a hypocrite he/she will be. How we physically act, perform, either subconsciously, will reflect inside of us to those we met. That explains why first impression needs to be perfectly created! But, I am careless about first impression though! He….! What I am trying to say is, physically outlook is not a matter, but how you behave is the most vital, since it reflects the inside of you………………

No comments: