Friday, December 31, 2004

Offer Little HELP...

What a good new year ahead of us, struck by the Tsunami Disaster! I thought I suppose to have a good memory ahead in New Year, but the Tsunami Nature Disaster has in fact spoiled the New Year mood. I feel like dropping my tears when reading the newspaper, and feel sympathy for the Tsunami Victims who have lost their family and even life, meanwhile, feel so helpless.

I have received invitation from friends to “Passion” in KLCC, although I have promised to join them but turn it down after pondering for quite sometimes, and plan to go to Brickfield to be a volunteer.

I heard that they might need volunteer in Brickfield tonight. It might be a lot of volunteers to help up the event but no harm trying to offer my little help sincerely……

No comments: