Monday, December 27, 2004

Sarcastically...What is LIFE...

I can’t believe that I have become a regular customer for Coffee Bean, being a coffee addict, I found drinking coffee a pleasure in life. I must admit the similarity between drinking coffee and wine; you need to have the knowledge in order to find the pleasure in it.

That explain why I came here again. To my surprise, my regular seat was taken by a family from UK. It looks like a family reunion for me, and furthermore it is raining cats and dogs out there. The waiter politely, with nice offer, helps me to carry a table with two chairs, so that I do not need to sit under the rain while surfing the net.

After much thought about life, Alan had a point. We should go out looking for a life instead of waiting for it to come. It is just like waiting for miracle, though, you know it is impossible.

Etymologically, Life means something you are born with, and everyone has one! Meanwhile, nothing came easy, but, I presume that I am having a life, and with a clear direction, that I can spill out confidently my dream and what I want to do. Should I call this a life too?

Can knowing what you want to do in life, sarcastically reflect your life, and that you own a life? When life is bored, life can be no live…? How do we define a life as a life? Do I have a life? And do I consider that a life?...so many questions seems to pop up…

No comments: