Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Coffee Bean...Star Buck....Gosh...!

I must admit that I am a coffee addict, and hang around either star buck or coffee bean whenever I am free. In fact, it is not just coffee that I am enjoying upon, but, more on serious observation that I can make on those people around me.

I do not know what blow me tonight, but, I did fall into Coffee Bean (Sri Hartamas) now. There is a different between the coffee made in Coffee Bean and Star Buck. Star Buck’s coffee is thicker, and far more bitter without sugar; meanwhile, coffee bean’s coffee is lighter and smoother. It depends, sometimes I prefer star buck if I need something really strong to put me awake, looking and digging hard for inspiration.

There is a different between the people that hang around star buck and coffee bean too. Star buck fleas used to be teenagers that tend to be out-going, meanwhile, coffee bean fleas used to be more mature, as I notice!

There is a group of people sitting in front of me just now, and shifted outside. Perhaps they realize that they make so much noise, if that is the case, I really wish to tell them, I am okay with that. What I find bizarre is, they sit right besides me, separated by the glass. Worse still, I can see they have a huge hand, body gesture while talking, showing their hand up and down, and laugh! But I can’t hear, and that is certainly distracting me a lot while writing…

I realize that it is important for us to spill out our thought, or, thing will become unexpected! Hmm….

No comments: