Monday, December 27, 2004

Coincidence....?

I wonder if I should believe in fate, but I do believe in myself. I met my ex-girlfriend in MSN (one of the most widely-used internet communication tool) today, though; I haven’t been chatting with her for 3 years.

Some people might want to convince me that, it is fate, again, that brought us on the net. I hardly believe in it, because I would have been talking to her or seeing her since 3 years ago if I were to install a MSN in my computer.

I still remember how I was blame for the broke up, my housemate, friends and family pointing finger at me, blaming me for my indifferent feeling, and without initiative to rectify the relationship.

I must admit my fault, but I was oppressed by the distance problem, that has prompt some difficulties in communication. Rationally and Frankly speaking, I would like her to focus on her study, and so do I, without the need to worry, either financial or psychologically in the relationship, It is a nightmare having to think about her in other part of the world. I also believe she is able to get through it, and better still, able to notice someone better than me, caring than me and without need to worry much, with more secure relationship.

Driving by my intention not to hurt her too much, I have acted upon, and allow her to suggest the break-up. I do not know how other perceive this, but I do believe she would feel much better if she decides on behalf, rather than not, being stunned by my decision later.

And, I know she would understand, at least, I assume she is.
But, I really like to clarify to all those who know me that I am neither Cold-hearted nor stone-hearted…I am neither indifferent nor passive…eventually, with a justification…

No comments: