Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Feeling Guilty for Dumping your EX..and PAYback.?!!!

Having a little chat with my friends at “The Black Canyon Restaurant” (Jaya Jusco, Taman Maluri) during lunch time, she told me her experience for being dump by her ex-boyfriends sometimes ago. “I think I believe in pay back, I would say, it is Karma”, she said jokingly.

And later she went on explaining her story to us, she said she dumped her previous boyfriend for her ex-boyfriend, and probably because of that, she was dumped by her ex-boyfriend. And that now, she learns a great deal from this lesson.

Meanwhile, I have no comment if you feel it that way too. However, I always believe, there is no right or wrong in relationship. When you find yourself having problem with your partner, you either rectify it, or worse, break up will be the last resort. I do not deny that, human being like to compare from one to another, and worse, they always look for a better one, this is the naturalistic human behaviors.

If you have found someone you like, and are better than your current boyfriend, I can swear to you that you need to grab it before it slip out of your hands. It is hard to meet someone that you love so much. However, what you need to remember is, when you term it as “better than”, it must be in the form of character, similar interest or something that should come from inside of him instead of materialistically sound “better than”. This is to make sure you will not regret for giving up the previous one…

Thus, please do not feel guilty if you have to choose break up as the last resort! Good luck in your relationship………

No comments: