Monday, December 13, 2004

Welcome to Year 2005...!

The beginning of next Year marks the start of our auspicious year. I wish that this New Year brings more fun and a better day to come. However, talking about New Year, it reminds me about Christmas. Usually, Christmas is a special day where all family reunion and din together. Strange is, most of Malaysian teenager, do not seem to understand the meaning of Christmas, and if you happen to pass by “ Bangsar” or any other famous clubbing zone, you tend to find out our future country backbone hanging around at those club, getting drunk most of the time! I certainly have no comment to that all since I am a clubbing flea too. But, it is advised to hit at the right time, some people out there, hanging in the club 24 hours day and 7 days a week, non-stop! I wish you all good luck for that. I do hope that you would rather enjoy your special season with your family, only that, you experience that trueness of the particular occasion.

No comments: