Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bad DAy......Bad Day....

I had a bad day today! A bad day that was almost spoiled my mood. I was asked to shift 40 cartons of Mineral Water to an orphanage in Peejay, using my company van. Apparently, the company van wasn’t register for business purpose, and what’s worse was, 40 cartons were too much for a small van, forcibly, the van still able to accommodate all 40 cartons.

Personally, I asked for 2 vans to shift the 40 carton of water. Since the other van was available. My maintenance manager helped to move all the water out from store room, but when I asked for another driver to drive the second van, he insisted that no one is free for the moment, and it was alright to put all 40 cartons into one van.

I also realized that it was against the JPJ law, at which the van will be over weighed! My maintenance manager convinced me that it is okay and helped me to shift the rest of the water into the van. Reluctantly, I drove away.

I haven’t even been a km away from my company, and I get caught with JPJ. Well, needless to say, a booking ticket ahead of me. It costs me RM 50 for persuasion, and you know what I mean though! Falling into this situation, either way is inaccessible, and I made my choice…

No comments: