Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dragon Bar......Don't Like it...

After hanging around at Mont Kiara coffee bean, we decide to visit Dragon Bar in Sri Hartamas. I took the offer since I have never been to Dragon Bar before. To my surprise, I find Dragon Bar a considerable venue to hang out, with good music, however, the ambience is different, giving me weird experience.

Perhaps, it was more equipped for teenagers than adult clubber. We had fun, and Kitty Catherine seems to enjoy herself. Logas was sitting alone, excusing himself due to his attire. But, when the music hit the summit, he gets himself involve on the dance floor, dancing like no body business! Meanwhile, in the process, there’s some censored stuff…tu..tu..tu.. That I certainly do not want to spill out here! *relieve*

No comments: