Sunday, February 13, 2005

New Blazer...

I always wanted to make a blazer for myself, and trousers for New Year, but I only manage to meet up with my personal tailor today, and it will be ready only after New Year.

However, I was always believed in my own tailor and even the pricing is reasonable, I still remember I made an enquiring in Sungai Wang, for the pricing and material used. They told me it would cost me RM 500 for only the Top without trouser, meanwhile, the patent that I was looking for, would cost me RM 750. I was furious because there was no room for negotiation.

Surprisingly, over here, it cost me only RM 320 inclusive of trouser, and I made another two extra trousers which cost me only RM 65 each, it was cheaper than Kuala Lumpur which cost me RM 80 each. As you can see, RM 750 and RM 320 made a lot of different. You can make two here!

No comments: