Tuesday, February 08, 2005

In Penang...

I went down to Penang the day after I arrived in Kedah. I treat Penang as my second hometown due to my frequentation. I can’t say I like Penang that much, but there are some little memories I shall preserve for my own self.

I visited my friends who share the similar interest, and dream, someone who have a direction in life and know what they want to achieve. We wondered around and finally decided to stop by a restaurant around University Science Malaysia.

We chatted, and this friend of mine started to wonder, “Why our topics of discussion are so much different from my University pals. Once we went out, we usually talk about our careers and what do we plan to do in the near future. But when I was in University, I was quite pathetic to find out that University students around me are quite naïve and all they talk about are “Chick”, or better off, “where do loiter around, either in Mamak Stall or Some where at the beach side”.

Then I told him, jokingly, “Well, only those who are highly educated, with ability to think ahead, can talk like us, they are probably still in kindergarten unquestionably they are in University!”

No comments: