Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Gallls........Like.....WHat I like...

I was puzzled, confused, and suddenly feeling lost when I was being asked for the type of girl that I like. I started to ponder, what type of girl would really attract me. But I can’t seem to dig it out from myself.

I still remember many years ago, I seem to like those girls who are smart and presentable, and gradually, I prefer girl who are able to communicate well and understanding, eventually, I prefer girl who are highly educated and gorgeous. Apparently, Pretty doesn’t mean gorgeous, and gorgeous doesn’t equal to pretty.

I would prefer someone who is grace with personality of a princess rather than just pretty. Ironically, you will be able to come across this type of lady, but, mostly born with silver spoon that have been too much indulgence with little family value. I hate lady who can’t even survive with her own hand, so does man!

Some people told me, money speaks everything! As long as you are highly educated, rich and living at the high class society, you will be able to command perfection, even in relationship. You will be able to find what you like. Personally, I do not believe in it, even so, love may not be aesthetic anymore. It would become materialistic. Sometimes, relationship grows when both parties instill feeling on each others, they feel for each other, and willing to sacrifice for each other. Once again, I can’t be sure what type of personality I am actually looking for, and what do I like!!!

No comments: