Thursday, February 24, 2005

Chap Goh Meh wor...

I had a nightmare last night! Or did I? Nope, it was not a nightmare; it was the noise of firecrackers that woke me up. After watching the “Condor Heroes” in Astro last night, I gave up the intention of doing my revision, and fell sleep. No long after that, a loud noise and some commotion woke me up, I looked at my watch and it showed 10.30pm. Only then I realize that it was the firecrackers, and today is Chap Goh Meh though! Naturally, I fell into my dreamland again, who knows, again, I woke up at 12pm, and that was the summit of the night, you can expect even worse. Anyway, it was terrible…even though, I am a Chinese but I never celebrate Chap Goh Meh before! Perhaps, everyday is New Year for me? Chap Goh Meh marks the ending of one New Year, also marks the long journey ahead before next New Year…

No comments: