Monday, February 21, 2005

Gastric problem....killing me...

I woke up quite late today, and having gastric problem again. I had my lunch and vomit everything. Anyhow, I try to take something light to ease my stomach. It has been quite some time that I have gastric. I can’t remember how I was inflicted to gastric but it wasn’t please though. I got a message from another member of mine who we hang out together last night, she was having gastric as well, but I believe I was the worse. Meanwhile, I was thinking of going out for some light drink, thus, I message another friends of mine but she wasn’t reply, and I believe she’s still in dreamland and drunk. It was really fun to be able to hang out with friends; I like the feeling of forgetting every responsibility and problem in my life in the club, with the music and alcohol pumping to your blood. Sometimes, human being just needs to have some excitement in life; it would really stimulate you mentally and emotionally. Don’t you think so……?

No comments: