Monday, February 14, 2005

Death....

Today is certainly not a lucky day perhaps. We were being informed about our God Grand Father’s death. He is a septuagenarian who has been suffered from heart disease, and unfortunately Doctor wasn’t able to carry out the operation due to his fragile health.

We expected this very long-ago, and trying hard to give him the good last-memory in life, and we believed everything has been done. Sometimes we thought we have a short life with so little time spared for our dream, and worse still, if we have not seen what we want to see.

I would rather appreciate every moment that I can live through my life, and rather chasing after my dream, to avoid disappointment later in my life even though I know, I may not got what I want, but at least, I try my best.

No comments: