Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Acquiantance....!!!!

Hanging out with friends is always a pleasure in life. I struck up an acquaintance with Kitty, and at the same time, met-up with Geraline that I haven’t seen for more than 3 months. Also, do not forget about my pal, Sim – de blusher (He’s going to kill me if he realizes I gave him such an astounding and sensational nick!). I must say, I enjoy that night more than ever.

Upon arriving home, I ponder, is relationship so important to human-being? I can not possibly find the answer even with my head cracking. Relationship somehow has to do with “Love”, and Love has to do with “like”, and eventually it has to do with “friendship”. I would call this as “relationship stages” that you need to go through, something like the level of education you went through since kindergarten!

No comments: