Saturday, January 22, 2005

Sincerity..RESPECT in FRIendship...

I make new friends out of sincerity and respect, even in internet; I have never expected anything in return but just friendship. But, sometimes, I get misunderstand by some friends of being too nice.

I do not know if I am correct in the sense of my principle. Whenever I meet someone, I tend to take the few minutes of pondering, before I start to adapt myself. I will guess what they like and try to match their expectation. I always believe in doing what my friend likes to do, will certainly earn their trust and foster a better and long term friendship, but must morally right.

I spoken to one of my friends who I haven’t meet for years in MSN, after sometime of chatting; she expressed her dissatisfaction over my character, which I suppose to be serious but turn into a frivolous chatting most often. She said she though I am serious guy when we first chat in MSN. (Please do not misunderstand, I mean serious in the sense of not making assumption too much) She said that I like to flatter at which I never though I am! Anyway, perhaps, we haven’t been meeting for sometimes. I thought, at her young age, she might like a friend that can think at her age, I do not realize that she is such a mature lady though; sometime I might crack a few jokes just to lighten up, and certainly not those stupid adult jokes!

But something that can tell you, I always chat sincerely and with respect, I come in peace and with no intention! I do flattering sometimes, but not flirt at least. And If I compliment on certain thing, I compliment it with my heartfelt sincerity, and I never lie. If I said you got a good smile, you certain do, I won’t say something you don’t have. I would just tell you straight if you do not look good (that explain why some people out there do not like me! But please forgive me, I am in the transition period since I joined PR line, I know how to talk in nice way, at least turn you around the bush before bringing you back to right track!) But please do talk to me if you are irritated with what I say or do, sometimes!

No comments: