Friday, January 28, 2005

Gosh...

I encountered something very embarrassing...The event finally started! The VIP was giving his talk, standing behind the rostrum. The VIP coughed a few times, hinting that he needed water (many of us assumed so!).

I was instructed to give him a bottle of water by my President. I run- up the stage, intended to give him the water bottle. Unfortunately, he did not notice me; perhaps, he was too obsessed with his topic.

I tried to place the water bottle on the Rostrum, at which I only found out that the rostrum designed in such a way that it was slanted; there was no where you can place a bottle of water on top of it. I was caught with surprise, trying to find a place to put the water, that would accessible to him later, with all the eyes looking at me.

I was anxious, and believe me, I looked down, and my superiors, Vice President, Manager and other who sat in the front seats, was hinting with their eyes, asking me to come down NOW! I had no choice but to put the water bottle on the floor, which was very unhygienic.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Buddy. your posting for this "Gosh" really cheering me up. I am sorry didn't mean to being sarcastic, but indeed I could understand how would you feel when I were you on the stage idle for so lonG...