Sunday, January 30, 2005

Result is OUT..!!

I got my result today, and it was something that I should be happy about, I got two distinctions and one credit, I thought I hardly get credit, and only pass that I can dream of. I took my exam too easily, and without much pressure in the week of exam. I still remember I went out clubbing. Perhaps, I was just trying to keep my anxiety for myself. But my reaction sometimes may not please other, since they were all trying to cope with their exam by burning midnight oil.

After I got my result, one of the MBA students came to me and asked with excitement, “Hi, Steve, what do you get for your exam”. I guess she must have gotten a good result then, before I answered her question, she started to boast about her result, “I got distinction for my economic, you see, sometimes last minute thingy work for me!”

I told myself “yeah, right, you will know if you fail”, I hate last minute work…

No comments: